Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Puffy Bull Dog Eyes :)


Min toro
guys

hehe, min toro means shut up in Myanmar language. Sigh, I miss my working mates.Three of them were Myanmars so one of them, Moe taught me some of his language. And we used to say Mee Telur instead of Min Toro :x So yea, mee telur guys, shut up and read my post. muahaha :):)

I slept at 4am last night, reading to blogs. And I read Carol's post last night, saying that Nicole's back. I want to meet her badly,it's been three months since we've met. Sigh. Then I don't know why I had this feeling that they were going to come over tomorrow since I had that accident and all that. Lol, call me weirdo, I can predict the future :D And damn, they really crashed my crib the next morning alright. Ish, freaky.

Damn Carol,Nic,Reed and Hare crashed my house at around 9am. I was obviously still hibernating -.- Plus I've text-ed Carol at 4am telling her : hey dear,updated my blog alrdy. I'm gonna wake up real late tomorrow. Sial.:P I was still in my pyjamas when they came. -.- damn, they got to see me with my pyjamas and my big heavy puffy eye bags. Worst than a bull dog's eyes. :s
Yeah,like that bull dog right. Me myself couldn't agree more. LOL.
anyway, lucky them. Not all of you can see me in pyjamas okay :D

Nic.Reed.Hare taking over my bed. Grr. Disturbed my sleep and then took over the bed. Rude much. I'll remember you guys for that. *kidding kidding :x*

Reed being real gay- reading Seventeen magazine. :p
Again,being gay to the max- he claimed that he had found a new best friend. The mr bean bear.wahhhh -.-

Hare's hairy legs,my pink toes and Carol's fingers.Notice the colour contrast dude.hehe.

And they were being real gay trying to catch bubbles in my room. View the video on Carol's blog .

I went straight to sleep after they finally went back around 11am. hehe pig :x

8.30pm- again another outing with the same monkeys. Only without Carol. Sad.:(
We went for jelly ice at the beach and also for chicken chop. yummy! Been a long time since I had a drink there.. so I walloped both saimailo and jelly ice. hehe.


Hare just done with his stories about plastic surgery. He actually told me that he don't mind doing it too. Shish.. Let me do surgery on your retard brain of yours okay dear. :p

Look at their faces. Full of passion while eating.-.-

Later on, off to Sea Paradise for some sisha but it was closed. Hare was so dissapointed..wuwu.
We played pool a while and Boon Mean and Bill joined us after that. Also came along Jie Zi and Raymond. Sial Bill made fun of my bald head. hehe but nah, no hard feelings there. Everyone was wondering why I was I wearing a scarf. LOL, nvmind.I'm a trendsetter indeed. A very fashionable person I can say. hehe :) :)

Me being a total noob in pool. I hit it in twice for the last two balls for the first round though. okay, that sounds WAY wrong. :x
Me and nicky- captured by Reed.

Reed and me - captured by Hare.

And where's Caroline? shish, stoning at home I guess. Girl, I miss you. :) Looking forward for the next outing tomorrow. woohooo bambamboomboombam :D

It's 2am. Finally done blogging, lose my passion for blogging though. It's early in the morning ba :(

For now, let's sleep la bro. ( you know who you are nyahaha ). im done. xoxo's
And Reed, satisified now? Satisfied looking at ur faces being viewed by hundreds. hehe. famous la tu.:P
Again, xoxos :):):)


No comments: