Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Plans changed. GRR!

Plans to Indonesia CANCELLED.
CANCELLED
CANCELLED

Relieved
but at the same time pissed.

Different people give different opinions. Initially, my myself wanted to be
a veterinarian and then the plan changed 360 degrees, I accepted doctor as my final decision and now what, I'm all messed up and back to my confuse state again.

I was excited to go shopping, I was suppose to be at the mall like NOW. But everything's changed changed changed..
Ju Vin's leaving tomorrow. And so as Carol, and I can't make it for the outing tonight. I'm feeling all dizzy and pissed. Shish, its been a long time since I feel the tension in me. This is so not me.
Maybe, pms's calling. YER.
Everyone's leaving,so soon. My best friend's always with her boyf. I understand since they got separated for three months when he left for National Service. Nobody left in Kuantan to hang out with. Everyone's having plans on their own but not me.
I was damn free the other day, and I suddenly I had the urge to go to the beach and be alone you know. I'm not an emotional person but sometimes, I just love being alone-i don't know why. But damn, I do not have driving license!
My phone's not ringing anymore, since everyone's busy with college stuff. Plus I don't know where are the guys and what are they doing too. They all come and go, stupid people who don't know how to appreciate people like me-.- All I get is unknown people messaging me in language I don't understand-Mandarin and some of them try hard to text in English but then screwing it up :


*First unknown number.
-.- : How are you?
Me : I'm fine. Who are u ?
-.- : U don't know me.Can friend with you? Sorry, I hear ur accident. I wish you are good health.
Me : Oh thanks. Who are u ?
-.- : Unknown person.u take relax.
Me : ok. WHO ARE YOU?
-.- : I can't say name.Ur anger? I say name but u don't know me. You can call my name ass you like ok. * yea, he really spelt ASS*
Me : * I did not reply *#$%&*

*Second unknown number.
-.- :What doing now? *argh the english.*
Me : Who are u?
-.- : I'm Nur. U ?
Me : *Pissed. Text me but then ask me who am I*

*Third unknown number.
-.- : *blueh blueh Mandarin words*
Me : * full of confusion*

*Fourth unknown number.
-.- : Hi can I be your friend?
Me : Who are u?
-.- : I am RY.
Me : *Did not reply*
-.- : Don't want friend me?
Me : *I don't like short text messages,so I did not reply*

And I ended up crying. I don't know why. My mum found me crying in front of lappy. Told me to go out for dinner with them but I refused to, my eyes were already swollen. My dad found me crying and hugging my mum - and he said : She's just all confuse because her friends' are all leaving and she's not decide her plans herself yet. AAH, finally he understands. Finally, he sees something in me thats a bit emotional. You see, I'm usually all amotionless with him before this - until the accident.

Okie..let's think about the bright side ANNABETH. Think something positive. Okie, think about things I am going to get and going to buy.
Things I must get :
*A new handphone. W890i. Loving the brown.
*Ipod Shuffle. * I know it's outdated but I've been wanting it. And now I'll get it since I earned the money from my previous part-time job :)*

*Heels. New heels. Mary Jane heels. Carol,Kar and me are all crazy about it.
*Clothes.Shorts.
*Toys and more toys. More bearbricks.* I only have two. I started the crave for the collectables since Chris bro presented me with one -.-*

I will go crazy over toys. Soft toys,keychains and barbies. Call me childish, but it's not about being childish. It's just an addictive hobby.

That's all for now. I'm going to go emo again. hehe just kidding. Feel much much better now-woohoo.LOL! LMAO :p


Had lunch with them today. Had Western again :D




Edited with love by Caroline.
She's real good with all this photoshop thingy :)

No comments: