Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tears of joy? not. :P

LOL. Since everyone is announcing their results, i'll do the same. *carol alrdy announced it earlier* -.-
After all the hardwork and slacking here and there, I've expected the results and I am satisfied with the results that I got. No tears of joy, no tears of sadness or dissapointment. Just sweat from my hardwork.
So here I present you my results :
5A1's. 3A2's.1B3.1B4.

B3 for Additional Maths. Predicted: I did not do two questions.. Lost 30 marks.
B4 for Moral. Predicted:I screwed up the format. Plus do blame the high standard of the scheme. Moral did brought everyone down. GRR!


Congrats to all - those with straight A's and also who did not achieve the straight A's. Don't sweat over it, just get over it..:) The number of A's,B's,C's,D's,E's and even FAIL does not reflects the true self in you. The main point is that you did your best and be proud of yourself. Well, laugh at my results if you want to,to those who were born to be a sad case negative human. I don't even want to compare my results with those who got better than me.I am happy for them and I am happy for myself too. Today , I see too much reactions in every one of you. And I saw this someone who really suprised me a lot. She was smiling and laughing after getting the results. And when asked , she told us that she was God damn happy that she did not fail. She had only an A though and I tell you, I may already choose rat poison if I was in her shoes. But then it made me realised, that I should be happy with my 8A's. She's happy with her one A because she did her best. And why should I sweat over not getting straight A's. Proud of you, girl. Hurm, suprisingly, my dad was okay with it. :) :) So everyone, lets move on to the next step. :D

Ju Vin, Carol and me- camwhore-ing makes me calm :x wakaka!


I am a typical vain pot, and this mirror used to be my spot during the school days. :D
p/s: the teacher made us dressed formally or conservative and I was damn tension about what to wear. And it turned out, most of them wore jeans. SHISH. sial :p

She's just jealous :
okay, there's this stupid b**ch teacher who hated me so much- I really don't know why. I guess she's just a racist and hates looking at my pretty face. :p She just loves criticising my use-to-be-natural brown hair and loves counting the number of piercings I have on my ears. You stupid, I know you want my hair and you woman, my ears belong to me,not you. Plus I did not wear earrings on all the piercings -.- Anyway , I did not held any grunge against this woman but she criticised me again today. Well, Karlisyle heard it. I knew she was talking about me to another teacher but just sadly,my ears were not that sharp as Kar's. :x And guess what the woman said : Apasal la dia nak pakai scarf? ingat dia tu pari-pari ke? translation : why does she wants to wear a scarf? She thinks she's a fairy , is it ? Shish, sial or not this woman? She as an adult, a human who went through life much more than me should know better to never judge a book by its cover. Woman, don't talk so much if you don't know anything. I wear a scarf because I'm a trendsetter, I made a fashion statement and you're jealous right? Plus scarfs are so in now and pretty too. And being bald is so in too-- i'm such a fashionable person.-.- get a life puhlease. * please slap my mouth, this ain't bitching, this is a sign of unsatisfaction towards a woman. kekeke*

Anyway, me and friends headed for lunch at Cherish where I had honeydew special and chicken chop again. Yummy! Then , we headed to the mall and again, I had Starbucks. Bloated and out of cash but satisfied :D

Me.Jelly.Kerryn.Ju Vin.Wan Theng. randomly taking photos at Guardian :P


I really love this photo. Full of gayaness :p

We wanted to watch 10 000 bc- i was going to watch for the second time ;D but the tickets were sold out. So, we decided to head back home to have some rest.
Shish, I reached home and delicious cupcakes were waiting for me. My mum and sis spent the day baking them without me. wuwu :(
I was so sleepy but my mum wanted to go online- shish she's all new to this cyber thingy and all excited about it. keke.

I had party at June's house at night. Just a simple dinner. Initially, the dress code was wearing a dress. That was to trick Kerryn into wearing one because she hardly wear girlish outfits. But it turned out her twin Karlisyle got into the trap. Everyone ended up wearing casual shorts and jeans except her , wearing a summer dress. lololol, but you do look pretty dear :D
Me trying to disturb Jelly.

The people that I adore. :)
Both of them spotted the same top,bought them together and wore it together the very same day. keke.

Carol trying to fight with the chicken wingss. hehe.
Carol trying to find white hair on me. -.-Kar suprisingly ate so much that night. She usually don't.-.- notice the sweet couple=)

June's aunty also made a Good Luck bracelet for me, how sweeeet right. Why is everyone so nice to me.whhyyyy~~ haha so emo. kidding :) After eating eating eating and eating hehe plus playing cards, we were all tired. I am too, not much words for this post.Just photos :)

Good night, xoxo's


I bought this tiny superman panda for my phone for rm6.90. Waste, i know. but I do love my toys. :) :) :) *anna is totally broke! :p* its 3am now. -.-

3 comments:

Jiyan said...

Who's that teacher? LOL..SABS's teacher memang like this lar..

Hey u get B for addmaths n moral? Hmm..u can do better! Really :) u could have get straight as if u didnt screwed up the format and did 1 more ques for addmaths..haha..but what is done is done..its considered very good already :)

Annabeth said...

faridah- u know who? we call her fish teacher. i guess u should know :)

yea i screwed up everythin ryte. ish. yup u're right..no turnin back,just moving forward now :)

Jiyan said...

izit that teacher who looks like dog? Haha!!!! i remembered her so well!

She was the one who kept scolding me for my piercings..What the heck..there was once when she caught me and wanna bring me to bilik disiplin -_-" I was like..what the heck..