Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Bad day.

No..I'm not sad or depressed or anything. Just having one of the unluckiest day in my life.In fact, I find it funny. hahaha :p

  • First, my mum and I got stucked in the car after fetching Belle. We were driving Ju Vin's kancil. We parked our car at the top of the hill just to wait for Belle to finish school. There was another car parked in front of us and the cute little kancil did not have enough power to reverse up on the hill. So, we waited for half an hour for the owner of the car in front of us to drive his car away.
  • Second, arrived home. And wtf, automatic gate ain't working! I climbed inside, trying to use the emergency key but don't have the strength to do it.
  • Third, after sweating so much, trying to unlock the stupid gate, we decided not to go out. So, its another boring day at home. :(
  • Fourth, Karlisyle's pendrive got infected with fag virus. So the documents on my matriculation's gone. *kar, I don't blame you. No worries :)*
  • Fifth, I accidently clicked this link. I thought Nicole sent me some file so yeah , I stupidly clicked on it. And my MSN messenger got infected with virus. Couldn't open MSN, and couldn't reinstall it - i don't know why.
  • Sixth, still couldn't find my 4GB pendrive wtf.
  • Seventh, Belle's tamagotchi ( Bella ) died today. RIP Bella. wakaka.
Shish, I don't know.It's been a sial day for me. LOL.

But look at the bright side,

I got to eat Sherwood's pizza today. :)
Forget the calories, I simply love pizzas. :)
*oh, I paid xD*

And what's even yummier than jelly and icecream! At least something made my day :)


Again, forget the calories. :P

Another thing made my day. LOL you just gotta watch this! Darn funny and cute :) *Pause the teddy mp3 player on the right please* and watch the chipmunk do his thing. haha :P






XOXO'S

No comments: