Thursday, March 6, 2008

Still The Gorgeous Me.:)

Mushi's :)

Haha.. What a flattering title, isn't it? Well, it's true though. I'm still the gorgeous me. :p Some looked up at me for my confidence. Yup, one thing I did not lose since the accident is my self-confidence. Although, I'm a little bald in front *wuwuwu* I believe I still look good. :p

Plus I can already feel some tiny hair growing on my empty part of my scalp.. yay :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

I went for my doctor's appoinment today. And lucky me, I did not have to remove my 50 to 80 stitches today. Such a relieve, phewww! But I have to remove them in the next appoinment, which will be on Saturday 10am.. Damn, now I wish Satuday would not come too soon. keke. Will it hurt badly removing them? Argh, can't stop thinking ..I want to be unconcious doing it but so not possible. shish! All the best to me yea..*teary eyes*






Do I still look good? :p haha, for now, bambamboomboombam..xoxos! :) :)

No comments: