Monday, March 31, 2008

Work my a*S off :D

Hey hey you you I don't like your girlfriend.
No way no way I think you need a new one.


Keke, that song came out of nowhere aite. :P

Hey peeps:)

I just came back from work, and I'm really dead tired - I'm like typing with my eyes close now.
Well, I'm working at ....................................................

oops, I don't know why it came out as dotdotdot hahaha. :P

Well, WORK.

I'm working at the mall for two days and then back to the original place I'm gonna work this Wednesday. First day of work was awesome :) I went there in the morning and definitely had fun chitchatting with Patrick's sister, Cindy. She's shoo friendly, she made me felt like I was chatting with one of my girlfriends.But the embarassing thing was I forgot her name was Cindy, cos initially I kept guessing what was her Chinese name. I don't know why, Sorry Cindy! Then, she had to go and Ah Mi the lady boss came and took over. She's nice too btw. I told her I was bored, and she told me to go over to Patrick. Then I was like, Patrick? Don't want la. :P Kidding! Bloody hell, Patrick went for break for an hour I think, I had to take over his place at the other outlet then. But , it was fun. Plus , the music's there made me want to dance. LOL very jumpy :) It was nice working there if i want to compare with my previous part-time job. It was like as if I was at home, I can do whatever I want. Ah Mi even went off a while and left me there alone for a couple of hours. So, I want to dig my nose or adjust my undies also no one will see lah! HAHAHAHA! lololololol:P
But I was stoning all day, I just had to waste my money buying Famous Amos cookies and Cleo mag to spent my day. LOL!
But I hope the job's at the outlet that I'm gonna work at will be the same too. Except it's not in the mall, so will be a bit boring. But nah, nobody will disturb me there. Peace and quiet, I love to be alone. Thats the way I like it aah :)

Anyway, talking about I LOVE TO BE ALONE. Yes, I love to be alone. But I'm not anti-social I'm telling you, lol! I choose my friends very wisely, and I don't go out with people much. But when it comes to certain people, I'm really friendly. So far, nobody's commented that I'm that anti-social. But there's this kepohs told this guy, that I don't go out much and always with my mum. LOL! Yesh, I only go out with my friends. And, I hardly go out with any guys. I meant, yesh I do go out with guys. One to one, no doubt. But hardly. Plus I love going out with my mom , so what :D And I'm not unwanted as well, I'm most wanted NYAHAHA! Just kidding..:P But damn, Anna is a very homely person. :) But sometimes, I thought to myself. What if people label me as stuck up or unfriendly or not happening ? LOL, I mean it's no harm going out with some new people at times. I may smile at you or talk to you very friendly , but to get to know me personally and be a girlfriend to me, it's hard. But I don't know,I'm just a very careful person. Like I said, I choose my friends. =) But at the same time, I find myself suprisingly very mysterious. I don't know why but I just want everything personal. I realise that I don't tell people much stuff, I can even menghilang to nowhere sometimes. I think I did scare some of my friends. -.- But seriously, inside of me , I want to screaaammmmm.. I want to let go of everything inside! I want to be let free, and be free. But sigh, people may know me as the giggly and laughing freak Anna but still, please do take time to know me inside. =)

My face's full of zits now , and eyebags? superbly powerful. Plus, lighting ain't good. hehe. Don't trust what you see here, again photoshop to clear the zits :(




No comments: