Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Ain't that emo!

Holla :)

I think I made everyone worried after my last post. Hehe, thanks everyone :) But I'm doing great here, just
having one of those bad emo nights. Mood swing perhaps. Like I said, pms. -.- And my bestfriend, Karlisyle revealed herself in my cbox- so now they know that I was blogging about her. I mean, I blogged about her as in I mentioned her but anonymously in one sentence. LOL :p Yeah, she's always with her boyf Minx alright. They're always together and difficult to be separated. So, it's hard for me to hang out with her sometimes. Cause Minx is always behind her back.Of course, taking care of her. Plus, Minx and I are rivals- rivals to win her heart. Hehe just kidding. But overall, they're one of the cutest couple I've seen =)


Anyway , Su Yi the graphic designer of Seventeen Magazine called me today. She told me to come over on Monday to do a photoshoot. I was choosen for the photoshoot under the Beauty column. And I got so excited and forgot completely to tell her that I'm partially bald in front. So I called her back. She said she'll keep me in contact and love to hear from me when my hair grows. See, my baldness damn sial la. hehe *smacks my mouth* Or else, you'll probably see me in Seventeen next month. Shish, but it's never too late, right? :) Omg, and I did embarassed myself on the phone. I mean, of course it's my first photoshoot. Plus it's Seventeen! So, practically I did not know what was I crapping on the phone with Su Yi. I think I might talked like this just now : Annabeth is my name. Instead of my name is annabeth. 18 is my age. Instead of my age is 18. Just examples..nyahaha.Shish,nervous ba :p

Ohhyaaaa..back to the American Idol fever babes. Woohoo!

This week's THE BEATLES week. So, they gotta sing The Beatles' famous hits. A contribute to them.

The two Davids - hot hot hot.
David Archuleta: He did great today. Even Simon loved him. Better than last week!


David Cook : He was a little overconfident. But also cute, cause he can't stop acting playful this week. But Simon said it was not as good as Randy and Paula said it seems to be.
Also I find Jason Castro's voice sweet: He did great like usual. :)

Jason Castro :)

And for the girls, I love the rocker girl, Amanda Overmyer. She is really a true rocker! Her voice, POWERFUL :)


My sister commented that she looks like Chucky's bride. You know, Chucky the crazy doll serial killer. LOL.
Haha, maybe their hairstyle's abit similar. Thats why.:D
Okay, I did scare myself a little bit uploading this. hehe.

Nothing much today, I'm having never ending headaches- i don't know why.
And call me outdated, cause I just watched Jumper today. And the actor's cutteeee..SHISH!

Name:Hayden Christensen
Nickname:Den
Date Of Birth: 19 April 1981
I remember him in Star Wars :)


Also, I received some gifts again from this guy. But we are just friends. But sometimes, he do get overboard buying me too much stuffs behind my back. And plus, he isn't my boyf. I do feel bad sometimes, but it's also rude to not appreciate him. The sweetest thing he ever did was that when I told him that I couldn't understand Physics. It was before SPM. And then all of a sudden, one day, he dropped this notes that he wrote and explained them one by one in my bag when I was sleeping in class. But to me, we're more better off as friends. I don't know why. -.-


Loving the necklace that spells my name :)

Okie, I gotta go. My mom's hurrying me to watch DVD. Gabriel.
It's about the battle between Arc Angels and the Fallen Angels.

I miss Ju Vin and Carol. They're alrdy in KL. :(
I miss Jia Li and Wan Theng. They're in National Service.
XOXO's.

p/s: This post was edited , after the movie. I was rushing before that. :)

No comments: