Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Food-a-holic :)

Is there such word? LOL. But it sounds cute :P

Anyway, Happy 18th Birthday my dear Nicole :)

NicoleNicoleNicoleNicoleNicoleNicoleNicoleNicoleNicole.

Since I had such bad luck yesterday grr, I decided to make my day better today. :)
Forget the fag virus. Forget my 4GB ^&@$* pendrive. It's a new day , I don't wanna waste another day being pissed about it. Don't sweat the small stuff dears.



I treated my mum for a haircut at Zing. While she was there, I went jalan-jalan at the mall alone. The mall seemed to be so isolated. I felt as if I was the only customer in the mall. -.- Itu la terjadi when you're single. Hahaha! Seriously,I felt as if every salesperson in every shop's like calling me : girll! comee inn buy buy..Cheap bags,cheap heels,cheap clothes. Hope she comes innnn... commision commision. cassh cassh kachhinng kacchiinngg.. -.- wakaka.

I can't imagine working there next week. It will be really boring but I'll do it for the cash $$$$$$$ LOL! :) And plus I doubt it will be that boring with Karlisyle around :) *eyes twinkling*
Bought another DVD - 27 Dresses :)
Remember Katherine Heigl from Grey's Anatomy? =)

Btw, I took this quiz on www.27dressesthemovie.com. And the result was :) :



My day was even better with Greentea blended from Starbucks.

After my mum's haircut, I suddenly felt like eating Secret Recipe's chocolate cake! Yay me :)



It's sugar free &^$#$%%$ :P And honestly,Secret Recipe's lying nyahaha.


Yummy Chicken Danish, or I call it Big Karipap. hehe. Mum's pasal, craving for it.


My mum and her new haircut. She claims that she looks better in person. Ahem! :)


My yummy chocolate cake, me and my flabby arms. Take note: Side angles are a big no no. My arms looks humongous here. -.-


My yummy chocolate cake, me and my plate face. hehehe :p

I paid- again. Total cash I used today: rm120. Yes,I'm a big spender okay, I use money like water. But I spent my cash mostly on food today. Bought brownies and chicken danish for my dad and sister.
Top up for both my mom and I. I'm glad that he loved the chicken danish. :) Well, what's there to complain about money when people you love are happy. As long they're happy, I'm happy too. And forget the calories, forget the fat! I earned the money, and I'll used it as long I'm happy happy happy! :)

Plus I'm gonna earn more cash soon. :)

American Idol fever people:)
Michael Johns's performance just blew me away. :)
David Cook's performance pleased all three judges. Love him!

And I want her out - I'm sorry but she's just not my favourite.
Elimination day tomorrow. Do watch it on Star World at 6pm :)

For the meant time , I won't be around on MSN messenger aite. Damn! :(


*smiles* xoxo's.

Recently added songs on my Ipod a.k.a PodPod :

  • Handle Me - Robyn
  • Realize - Colbie Caillat
  • Unfaithful - Rihanna.
My sister's new born tamagotchi is a freaking male. Meet Juri which actually looks like a bun with hair on top. hehe.

No comments: