Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I'm grateful to be here :)

Holla :)


For now, I've been real fine here. I've been staying at home for two days straight now. I'm rotting and growing mushies here. Plus making spidey webs too. Tragic isn't it? :p I just went to the hospital this afternoon to change a new dressing. And guess what? The doctor couldn't remember how many stitches he sew on my head. It was too much. LOL. He guessed around 50+ stitches on my huge wound but ain't counting the ones inside the wound. Since my cut is overlapping,I had stitches inside too. And another 3 stitches on a small wound just next to my major wound. The doctor said it was as if someone hit my head with a hammer. How stunningly terrible it is.. gagaga! *thong!* Anyway , I have not take a look at my wound yet. I'm afraid that I will look really ugly. I am not ready to look at it yet.. sigh. Sometimes I tend to be upset over me being a little bald. Don't you dare call me ungrateful. I am really grateful to blog and to be able to tell you my little tragic grandmother stories. hehheh :) Also , sometimes I tend to have flashbacks on what had happened that night. And I will spill some tears over it. Sometimes I tend to have flashbacks too when I hear a loud bang- even when I heard my handphone fell onto the floor. Well, I don't think I'm being all paranoid all about it.

Anyway , my dad went to have a look at the all-smashed-and-crashed car today.



The thoughts of me being inside that particular car really do creeps me out. The car was my dad's for nearly 20 years now and I guess my dad was a little bummed over it. Dad, this shows that we gotta buy a new car =D
And he also took some pictures of the tree that hit me. It was already rotting and was time to fall. And I don't know why the tree wanted to hit me so badly. lol. My dad was planning to show the pictures to the owner of the land.
Ohya, babes. My mum's friend, Kin actually knew my hero - the one who saved me that night. She told my mum that he was superbly rich and also not bad looking. But, too bad..he's married. wakaka! damn :p Such coincidence, Kin and him knew each other through some mobile phone business. His friend and him were my heroes. The car that I was on was his friend's. You know, I don't think everyone will do the same. There were a lot of busybodies only surrounded my car and only care to watch me bleeding. lol, what do you guys think huh ? Did you guys expect it to be some kind of reality show? lol , I believe what comes around goes around. So, I really hope that my two heroes will get a reward for their kindness. :) :) :)


I think I am getting fatter. And everyone thought I will lose alot of weight since the incident. But guess what , ain't not. I am craving for every delicious food in the world. To me, it doesn't matter anymore. Hell, I was nearly a second to death and you really think I was going to diet ? I am having a food fever, I am a complete maniac over delicious food. Too bad, my mum wouldn't let me eat most of them to avoid any scar.BUT, I craved for mashed potato yesterday and I ate it for dinner - just without the pepper sauce. And today , I was craving for pizza. And I got this for dinner :

Pizza with cheese and tomatoes *since I'm not allowed to eat meat -.-*
One slice : 250 calories *arghhhhh* but I don't give a damn anyway :P
Guess what : i ate 3 and a half piece. -.- -.- -.- diet konon -.-


To avoid me from stoning at home, few of my friends actually came to visit. I am really happy to have them around. I wouln't feel so lonely.Thanks Aunty Kin and family, Ju Vin,Azfar,Aimi,Jia Li , Wan Theng, Karlisyle, Yee Yin and Selvan for stopping by. =D


Cute stuff from them:

From Jia Li and Wan Theng.



From Ju Vin .


From Karlisyle - Customly made by her.


And also yummy chocolates from Aimi and Yee Yin
And cute stickers from my sister's friend
And also Get Well Soon cards
And rm10 from my captain from my working place
And not forgetting all the sweet people who wasted some time of their life by sending me text messages. :)


For now, I'll be fine and jovial like usual. Do take care all of you. heh :)


xoxo's

No comments: