Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Everyone's talking about IT -.-

Everyone's talking about SPM Results.

When I mentioned about IT, people tend to always come up with these reactions :
1.Aiyo die la die la.. i will be dead then. { ok,you can either take pills or hang yourself.}
2.Wtf. Why do you have to remind me? { Just face it dude -.- }
3.Scareddddd laaaaaaaa.....hope Wednesday's not that soon! { its TOMORROW alright. }
4.This subject surely fail, hope they will lower down the scale so everyone will get good results.{pray hard }
5.I really don't wanna talk about it. Please change the topic okay? {ok,so how are you gonna kill yourself? *I did change the topic okay*}
6.Hope I don't miss it by one. {tough luck wuwu }
7.I'll kill myself If I got an A2 for that that this this subject. { I will kill to get an a2. so live with it -.-}
And some even refused to utter a word and prefer to remain speechless. { Perhaps they are really confident and that's good or they're already thinking whether they should choose between rat poison or snake poison. -.- }

Okay.
I did have all the reactions..nyahaha. :p
But the fact is, IT will be coming out tomorrow. I admit, I wasn't really studying through out form 4 and form 5. The worst was in form 4, I was slacking and going down the drain. Lol, call me naive but now, I really thought I was wrong then and I should have study through out the form4 year.Really, I cared about my studies so much. To me, without the brains, I will be nothing. But I never really work hard that year. I failed add maths a couple of times and also suck in Physics , I barely pass the passing mark. Ju Vin was my real inspiration when it comes to studying. She's really hardworking and a big smarta*s. But, I slacked when I got separated classes with Ju Vin and Karlisyle. Noone to be blame here except myself. Anyway , I was really progressing through out the form5..My Add Maths was getting better. The History subject, I really have no interest in it. Honestly , I can tell you, I've not read the two text books until October 08. I was really working hard for my three weakest subject two months before SPM.

I made up my mind that I'll just accept whatever results I'll get tomorrow. Bad or worst, I still have to face it. No running away, and definitely no rat poisons either :p Some said I always have a lucky star behind me, because I am always lucky. But I ignore those statements, I really don't want to be over confident. My upsr : staight a's. My PMR : straight a's. My SPM : Yet to be known.

What I'm trying to say is SPM is just a tiny little part in your life. It wouldn't effect your life that much. Yeah, maybe you fail and you can't get a scholarship and you're financially poor. But, still I believe, there's gotta be more to life than just the A's. It isn't just about counting the A's, it's about you trying your best and achieving it. Don't sweat over little stuff like this, be happy that you've tried your best. Be strong, and me too, I'm gonna be strong for myself and for everyone too. All the best tomorrow! :)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Sigh. no plans for today. I was suppose to go shopping with Nic,Carol and Hare but cancelled.So, I've been facing lappy since I woke up at 12pm. Made Facebook for my mum too. hehe. Facebook rocks, compared to MySpace no offense. Lol , funny thing. The last thing I thought before the accident was creating a facebook account.-.- It's been 11 days since it happened. And I realised there won't be an anniversary for the day next year. It happened on 29th Feb night, and that's a leap year. :) And I think my hair's grown a few CM! :)

Thats it for now. I'm stoned. xoxo's

My momma found this snails mating. -.- yuck.

Songs that I'm listening to right now :

2 comments:

Jiyan said...

u'll never study during form 4 darling..me too! Haha..believe me I only started to study after trial..yet my results r pretty good wert..I'm a lucky girl..i noe my results wouldnt be that good if this is not Malaysia..haha~

haha..i still remembered a year ago when i was taking my result..I dun even dare to see my results then ended up it was my fren who told me my result..

Good luck gal. Can 1 la can 1 la..Steady steady..all the best!

Yea its not about counting all the As. Get 12As so wat? Now i'm screwing up my SAM dy..as long as u'd done ur best then can dy :)

Annabeth said...

dear, hahaha but u're damn smart. thats the difference :x

i really dont know how am i gonna react tmr..shish. i'll text u k? :)

thanks ya.. lol, u'll do good like usual :)