Monday, March 17, 2008

Bloated!

It's 12.20am and I'm feeling bloated. -.-
Again, its just been two days since I've updated, and Ju Vin suddenly commented that I've not updated my blog. shish!

Went to watch Spiderwick Chronicles yesterday. Got free tickets from June's aunty. And the movie's great :D
Anyway , my mom went off to KL yesterday night so it was just me,sis and dad. Today , my dad decided to bring us for dim sum. And I was like YAY!
But heck, everything had prawns in it so I end up eating little- not even considered as real dim sum. -.- I forgot that I gotta stop eating prawns and egg for a few months.

I ate this cos' it was chicken, and not prawns *#@%#%@!

After lunch, my dad brought me to two roadshows organised by Inti College and IMU. Lol, Inti College do offer Biomedical Science plus with my 8A's ,they will offer me 50% off tuition fees. And then, went to the IMU roadshow. The doctor brief a lot about Science.. And I find Biotechnology amusing as well. I still can't decide where to go! :(

Anyway , I've been watching this 1980's horror movie by Steven Spielberg- The Poltergeist. I find the movie very different from the horror movies now. Now, it's all about the white face,white long pajamas and long hair lady. * omg. goosebumps.* Clear example , Ju On. Blogging about it even gave me the chills behind my spine. But seriously , i love Horror but that is one movie that I'll scream and keep me awake the whole night.
Back to Poltergeist, I find this child actress Heather O'Rourke very adorable. She acted in all three Poltergeist!

So I google-ed her. And I had a shock of my life when I found out that she died at age 12. My mom was wondering why hasn't she acted since Poltergeist 3- she'll be 30+ by now.

OKAY, my whole point was to tell you that they claimed that the movie Poltergeist was cursed!
She was not the only one who died. In fact,she died after finishing her shoot on Poltergeist 3.
I found out that :

  • She died of Chrohne's Disease.
  • Another cast in Poltergeist 1 who played the elder sister died at 22. * no wonder she did not appear in Part 2. I was wondering* Her boyf killed her.
  • Another 60 yr old actor died of cancer. Also after the shoot.
  • Another actor who played the Medicine Man. Died of kidney failure.He was in Part 2.
  • The director of Poltergeist 2 also died in 2004.
  • The house used as prop for part 1 was damaged by earthquake in 1994. another coincidence.
  • The parking garage in Poltergeist 3 caught fire ,also injured a few casts.
  • A shining light obstructed the view of one the co-star's face during a photo shoot and it happened the same time when her mother passed away.
  • Heather's partner in an Ad,Judith Barsi also died 5 months after. Murdered by her own father at age 10. The voice of Ducky in The Land Before Time!
Remember this everyone? I'm sure you guys watched them too when you were little. I watched them. *blushes*

Those were the causes of using real skeletal remains for the movie shoot. The movie came to life! Anyway , I think you all should watch it though. No long long hair and white white figure, don't worry. Two thumbs up for the movie. An ok movie for a 1980's movie :p argh cursed!! So I guess everyone will learn a lesson here : A BIG NO IN ACTING IN ANY HORROR MOVIES EVENTHOUGH IT WILL BRING YOU TO HOLLYWOOD. JUST CRUSH YOUR DREAMS OF MEETING BRAD PRITT. :p Or DAVID ARCHULETA nyahaha.


Anyway, everyone's going off for college in a week. SIGH! Met Hare today at Ms Garden Hotel- he finally cut his Maggy hair. hahaha! And for me? I'll be stoning at home watching Poltergeist over and over again until I go insane perhaps. kekeke kiddin! :D I'm gonna spend more time with my family of course- especially my sister. She's my best friend and my companion. I don't want her to be lonely when I'm gone aiseh. But I'm gonna miss her. Hearts her alot =) *omg i feel like crying all of a sudden,thinking that I'll be leaving soon....*

For now, xoxo's!r

Another hottie of mine-Jamie Scott :)
I can't resist another toy! Bought another one.-.-














I camwhore too much, my camera lens's gonna crack someday. -.- A result of boredom. Don't mind me, just click the close X button if you had enough of me already. ngahaha.

*rest in peace Heather. I am indeed, a fan of yours.*

No comments: