Monday, March 10, 2008

Anna has spiky hair :)

Whooopeee..
Yesh, I have spiky hair alright. cute much.. hehe.What a random title. lol.. :) And it took me guts to publish this :


See, it's spiky and poky. It is growwwinnnngggg..weee! Girls, please don't be jealous that I have experience in having spiky hair. LOL :p

Lmao, sorry for the late update. Its been three days since I've updated my blog- and you guys are already flooding my cbox. GRR! And silly , everyone kept mentioning about me removing my stitches.-.- Yup, had them removed already on Saturday morning. Well, it's not that bad after all. It's like removing threads from a piece of cloth. But still , I did not dare to look at my wound. My sister gave me that yuck-it-is-so-ugly face when she saw the precious wound of mine. shish she's just jealous that I got all the attention. ngagaga.. just kidding :D

FRIDAY 07.03.08 :)

Well, I had a small thanksgiving party last Friday night. Sorry , if you weren't invited because I only invited those who visited me.
I did not want to look ugly. urgh i mean unpleasant looking that night so I decided to put on a scarf to hide the wound. Well, I looked like some kind of Karate or Ninja kid or some pirate like the ones you watch in POTC -.-



Karlisyle and Kerryn came early so we camwhored a little :


Ninja girl and my lovely cute poser Karlisyle :P


Ohya, my two heroes who saved me that 29th Feb came too :



Sorry girls, one of them is married and notice the pretty wife next to me. :D


I don't think I need to tell granny stories about the party because it was an awesome party :) Like I promised you, photos for you to be really jealous. I know you're somehow wishing that you visited me so you will be proudly published in my blog. hehe cold joke, kidding :) :

You can easily spot me because of my scarf -.-




This is really crappy. We were trying to grab Carol's foot. :p

I adore them :)


I taught my mum to be a cute poser. hehehe.:)




Shish, tempat bermanja : Anna's crib :P



Potential 100 plus ad models. :p




More photos on Aimi's and Caroline's blog. Also on my friendster and facebook. Photo grabbing cost rm5 each. ngeeeee..=p
This is good for blood circulation okayyy.. no hang overs please :p


One more thing you should be jealous of :

My huge paw from Caroline,Nicole,Boon Mean,June,Reed and Hare.Its super cuddly. Even Ju Vin couldn't resisit hugging it :) :) Thanks guys.*don't mind the plaster on my head gahaha* Saturday 08.03.08


My PJ darlings came down today. Chris Bro and Ryan, also Ryan's sis Catherine and her boy Mow. How nice of them to come all the way to visit me and also to makan angin -claims Mow. Got lost on the way to my house so I had to bring my dad to lead them back to my house.


We went to the beach around 5.30pm :


Chris , Ryan and me. :)


Notice Chris looking all fascinated. lololol




Loving the bubbles wee..I bought that thing for rm6. -.-


And they ended up staying over night at my house-woohoo!

Grr, I had to go to church the next morning so yea, I woke up alryte :) After mass, my sis and I went straight to the mall to meet Ryan and Chris. Cat and Mow had to attend masses at the Methodist Church.


We played Daytona and my sis won eventhough she's a first timer -.-

Last camwhore session before they left :( :(

Thanks for coming guys. Thanks for the gifts too. :p



I had so much time so I camwhored with my gifts -.-

And finally, I bought Tamagotchi..forr.... for my sis okay! :p


Argh, its 3am and I am still facing lappy. LOL, I don't really have ideas to blog right now. But for the sake of updating, I did it. tadaa! :)


SPM results on Wednesday. Nervous everyone? :):) All the best peeps!


xoxos

No comments: