Thursday, March 13, 2008

Making out -.-

HOT NEWS : PHOTOS OF MOM AND DAUGHTERS ATTEMPT TO MAKE OUT... -.-


Mum and daughter trying to make out. *so passionate..wahhh~heheh*



Sisters attempt to kiss but failed.One of them ended up laughing.
Another attempt.Another victim.
Like mother,like daughter. I really don't know what are they trying to attempt this time. Serenade each other perhaps :S

Sorry for the offensive photos :p we're just girls having fun as a family. It's my sister's birthday today :):) We went out for dinner at Bayleaf. And I ate mixed grill. lol, it's been the third time I ate western this week -.-

Anyway , lots of stuff playing in my retard head of mine. Scholarships,college,study loan blablabla. Everything has to be done in two weeks. Taylors,Sunway,INTI,UTAR,HELP and Nilai - the colleges I've look into so far. Any other options? Ish, I'm telling you, I'm serious about not wanting to go into form6. Plus with the teacher, I will have a hard time in school. no school no no no!! College college college, let me in please -.-

LOL. I'm addicted to American Idol. I'm so in love with David Archuleta and David Cook :)

Fans were a bit dissapointed with David Archuleta a.k.a Anna's baby yesterday. He couldn't sing a higher tone. PPL, he is vocal paralysed okay. He used to sing a higher key when he was young, he can even sing Alicia Key's hits. But due to his voice, he only sings lower key now but Simon commented that he was getting boring. But Paula loved him:) And me and Ju Vin loves him too :) :) :)
David cook. Awesome rocker. Great looks, hot body, celebrity rocker lookalike, has personality and plays the guitar. What more can you ask for ? My dreamguy. Hahaha , in my dreams :D Ju Vin and me loves him too. He did really good yesterday and chics are falling for him day by day. shish.

I'm getting a new phone---woohoo!

Again,.Happy Birthday to my dear sister.

Photo of the day : We being plain posers. Attempt to be Charlies Angels FAIL.




For now, xoxos :)

OH, Sunway Roadshow tomorrow. Venue : Vistana Hotel Time : 1pm to 6pm :)

No comments: