Tuesday, March 25, 2008

David proudly tagged me:p

David tagged me, so I layan since I'm so bored. LOL :)

Here goes..
Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.


1.Have you given your first kiss away?

I don't kiss and tell , dears :p
hehe here's how I look when I'm kissing. haha such turn off.:P retard nyahaha.

2. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
1st : I'm gonna bring Caroline. We'll be over there suntanning and surfing together hehe. And she'll be complaining that she's gotten dark. lol :p
2nd: Karlisyle :) So that I won't be bored. She'll be talking the whole time. :p
3rd: June. She always has the solution to everything plus very caring. So, I don't mind being stranded. :P
4th: yeap, I think I can bring four of them. June's so small, I can even pack her in a bag. So, I'll tag Ju Vin along for fun. lepak. makan angin. jalan-jalan cari makan.nyahahaa :p


3.where is the place that you want to go the most?

PARIS. Eiffel tower :) wanna climb and scream my lungs out. IIII MISSSS MYYY HAAAIIIRRRR!! AAARRHHHH!! :p
Beautiful.

4. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
To have all the my dreams come true. hahaha trick ya.:p

5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
LOL obviously. Physics concept. *puts on my nerdy glasses*

6. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
My life. Since then, I've been loving it. :) Plus I'm afraid of death. To be honest, I ain't ready to leave YET.

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?

Then I'll threaten the fella for two million then. :P Definitely shop till I drop. Aw imagine that, I'll even take over LV company nyahaha. Shish, and definitely ain't a problem for me anymore to pursue my studies. :( I'll give my children whatever they want and turn them into spoiltbrats. haha kidding. =)

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
I will tell the whole world that I love you BOO :) haha honestly, I won't. I rather love him behind his back- i don't know why. Thats why I never did good in relationships. damn pathetic ornot. -.-

9.List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
LOL. DAVIDD NNGGGG. Funny person, always comes up funny jokes and then screwing it up but doesn't realise it's still funny. :P always ask silly questions, and I end up not answering it cos it's just too silly. :

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Definitely TRUST. A little bit of jealousy is cute but more than that, he doesn't trust me. Second, friendship :) He must me my boyf and also my bestfriend at the same time. Erm, he don't have to be smart as in smart in studies. But he must be smart in handling his life. :) and no pushy pushy. NO AIR -.- *guys, take note okay hahaa

11. Which type of person do you hate the most?
Well, hate is a very harsh word. :) I do get annoyed with people who acts like some smartass and makes me feel like as if I'm that dumb just because I don't comment much. Anyway, everyone deserves a chance :)

12. Which do you prefer from your other half? hug? or kiss?
A big warm hug!! :) cuddle cuddle, comfy :)

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Haha of course , point it out. I don't want to embarassed plus hurting anyone at all. If you don't speak your mind , then I'll never change. And the more you'll get irritated. Am i right? ;p

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My hair. my precious and my crown. haha just kidding :) Definitely my life. My life equals to the love I spread around and also being loved =)

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
ohh how can you ask me ornot. keke. I'm not a shopaholic but I do get excited looking at too many pretty things around me. And I only shop when there's less people at the mall and if the salegirls are like not following your tail everywhere. Give me some space ler sayang.

16. What kind of electronic device/gadget you own that you like most?
For now, I'm bummed cos my current handphone's dying. As in the keypad's gone crazy :( i do love my lappy and my baby podpod (my ipod shuffle, that pod pod name came out of nowhere when I was crapping with my sister keke.

17. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
My charisma. I want to be more open up, I want to speak my mind more often. I want to be spontaneous. ;)

18. What makes you feel disappointed?
Making others dissapointed. And also when someone's promised me something but I don't get it. Example, my mum said that she'll take me out and then the next minute, she's lazy. Then I'll be really dissapointed. :p

19. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?
NOPE. If I were to see the future, my life wouldn't be interesting anymore. Already know every chapter of the story xD

20.What does your friends labelled you as?
Mysterious. :)

I tagged:
  • Caroline.
  • Karlisyle.
  • Aimi.
  • Xia Toong.
  • Kerryn.
  • Kerina.
  • And anyone who's stoning aite :)
Dear blog, I had a bad day today. Mood swings- I don't know why.

Scholarships dateline are tomorrow and 26th.Been cracking my head and going to school often so to see the counsellor. Okay, Im not suffering from depression. Just wanted him to certify some stuff.

Stupid IPTA website ain't working.

4GB pendrive vanished into thin air . I don't know where is it! :(

I'M STARTING MY NEW JOB NEXT MONDAY. WITH KARLISYLE :)

I received a text message last night from the "friend" : hey, i've been mood off lately. I thought of you, i miss having you next to me.I miss your laughter, I miss you..

Okay, I know what exactly you're thinking..

He was just a good friend, but some freak told him that I was using him. Plain jealousy!

And then he told me to back off, but I sternly said no , I did not!

He apologized, but since then. We've been cold to each other.

So freak, are you happy now? are you happy looking at a broken friendship? You're just jealous I know. I get what I want, but doesn't mean you gotta go and destroy it.

I was wrong a bit too. We drifted apart.

He changed. I changed. So is that how a friendship suppose to end?

Well, it's never too late. I guess I better go and apologize for being cold. :)

LOL, a confession: I've learnt to open up more since I started blogging. I don't tell much stuff about me though. Thanks carol :)

FOR NOW, XOXOS.


No comments: