Friday, March 28, 2008

Goofin' around :)

I've discovered how to use my webcam - finally. I mean, without MSN.
And this is me being a sakkai with my sis messing around with my webcam for the first time.:P



LOL. We were listening to my Ipod. Song , u guess la. read our lips xD Nyahaha! :)

Another boring day , except I got to go the mall today. To accompany my mum to buy some stuff at Cold Storage, she's cooking her
Roast chickene for dinner :D
Nothing much to blueh about so let the photos fascinate you. ahem! :P

We bought french loaf from Sherwood - and I was fascinated by the things you can do with a French Loaf hahaha. :


French loaf - my fabulous trophy. LOL.

French Loaf -my weapon to defend myself.
French Loaf- My tennis raquet.

French Loaf - My pillow. *too hard, wrong choice*
French Loaf - Yummy! :)

Everyone loves French Loaf :)

Hehe, okay okay. Other than fooling around with the poor french loaf, I did help my mum a bit with the cooking.


I helped to mash the potatoes! =D

And finally :
The roast chicken that I've been waiting for woohoo! *dont mind the lemon stuffed in the poor chicky's butt *
My dinner. Jealous?:P

My sis couldn't wait for the gravy. ;p
I bought this for dessert. Korea strawberries :)
Thanks momma for the yummy dinner nyahahaha =)
Been addicted to this. - Yoco :)

Cute snow cap I tried on :)
My dad's glasses. hahahahahahaha. no comment on this though :P

Okay , I gotta go now. My mum and sis 's hurrying me for a nice show on HBO. LOL.:)
And, my MSN's finally working - thanks to myself lolololol.

XOXO's!

No comments: